Pointers for Purchasing
The Math Facts Fixer Program is designed for year-long implementation in the form of 3-6 minutes of "push-in" to the beginning of a math class or the beginning of a school morning or afternoon. It is helpful to begin the program as soon as possible in the school year, although if you find yourself looking for these materials later in the school year, it is very possible and advisable to order the program and use it for as many months as you have. Any exposure to the program will benefit your students and will allow you to familiarize yourself with the materials for an immediate start the following year.
- Purchasing of this program will provide:
- classroom binder which includes Directions, Student Worksheets, Assessments, Remediation Suggestions, and Homework Sheets
- access to PDF folder containing full set of program flashcards that will be available on email request
- phone and email support
Implementation responsibilities and requirements will include Xeroxing classroom sets of worksheets for daily work and homework.
Recommended Purchase for Grade Level
- 1st Grade - Primary Grade -- Addition and Subtraction
- 2nd Grade - Primary Grade -- Addition and Subtraction
**Reviews, Reinforces, Introduces New Students to Program
- 3rd Grade - Intermediate Grade -- Multiplication and Division
**It is recommended that the multiplication and division program be used for intermediate students starting in 3rd grade, even if their addition and subtraction skills are not at the desired level of automaticity. This is because both programs cannot be taught in one year and because it is very important that 3-5th grade students achievemastery of multiplication and division facts for competency with grade level skills.
- 4th Grade - Intermediate Grade -- Multiplication and Division
- 5th Grade - Intermediate Grade -- Multiplication and Division
- 6-10th Grade - Middle School & High School -- Remediation of Multiplication and Division Facts
Smart Board Versions of The Math Facts Fixer Program for Multiplication and Division are currently being piloted and will be available for school purchase in the very near future. Purchase pointers will particularly apply to schools that implement the multiplication and division program across the grade levels and will be added here as soon as those versions become available.
Until that time, the hard copy binder is the excellent version to implement.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.Order Form